• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Off the Grid

1. BW 1354 T Case problems

Just returned from the dealership and after a day of diagnosing I was told I needed the T case R & R. Apparently, they just don't open these things up. After the sticker shock ($2,000) I have decided to shop for a good indy mechanic. I am curious if any other members have had similar problems...
  2. A strange clunk after service

Great site and a wonderful knowledge base. Here's my situation. Self diagnosed and had a Ford dealership replace the front pinion seal. ($135 in Nor. CA) After driving away on the asphalt, I shifted in and out of 4WD several times. On several occasions, not every time, I heard a very loud...
  3. Newbie with Question

My 03 SC 4WD has 66K miles and there's a leak (not cracked) on the front differential. Anyone out there know what kind of labor I'm looking at to remove and replace the seal. I'm a optimist and hope there is no internal damage. Thanks
  4. A little help please

Newbie here. I am trying to determine which front differential I have. My Ranger is 2003 supercab 4WD (66K) and appears to be leaking. I want study up before going into the stealership for repairs. Thanks And yes, my profile is coming.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad