• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by OEM

1. OEM

PERKINS 2.2 DIESEL - transplant

We are officially started! :now resurrecting a 1983 diesel ranger. I would like to thank the great community here for helping me get started. Pulling the engine out of the original truck (rotten frame) and the new truck, has a blown 2.0. off we go, should have grabbed the headlights :|
  2. OEM

TK - gas-5/diesel-4 boltup

This is what I have... 83 2.2 Di- w/tk4 85 2.0 gas w/tk5? - guess from AllanD's post Should this be a pretty smooth transmission transition? Any tips/advice would be great Diesel running.. sorta :D
  3. OEM

Gas / DIESEL conversion tk4 to a4ld - possible?

I have a rotten diesel ranger, want to swap into my gas job is it possible to bolt up the engine to the gas flywheel and other components.
  4. OEM

I need a plan for my diesel project

**mods if this is the wrong forum plz send me to the right place I need to figure out the best way to attack this. Make a safe driving diesel My friend and I have a collection of rangers. 87 4x2 2.9 + a4ld 84 4x4 2.8 + tk5? 83 4x2 2.2 + tk4 here are our choices... Plan A use the 83...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad