• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by nova+rangerracer

1. T5 to 2.3

So my roommate is giving me his t5 to put in my 95 B2300 and Im wondering what if anything do I have to do to get it to work? its an 86-89 manual clutch t5 and I have a hydraulic clutch on the truck. Will the bellhousing match up? what clutch do I use? etc... if anyone could help with this it...
  2. 2.3 turbo but keep blower box

I have a 95 mazda B2300 (ranger) 2.3L 5 speed 2wd no ps,a/c, anything. I want to turbo it and I have the turbo, the manifold, and pretty much everything else... My queston is, is there a way to mount the turbo but keep the blower box? I love in northwest Ohio and I need my heat in the winter so...
  3. New front end?

Hello all, this is my first post on here. I have a 1995 B2300 5-speed, I hit a deers a** doing 95mph and the passenger side is completely gone, fenders destroyed, innder fender is banged up, core support banged up, header panel demolished, headlight dissipated into thin air, etc... I was...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad