• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Not All There

1. Our rally car's photo shoot.

Thought some of you may be interested in my friends photos, a lot of the cars he shoots are of the vw crowd, which has their own ummm.... style. To each his own. But hes got some skills when it comes to camera work. Here are the photos from our shoot the other night with my rally car. Gotta stay...
  2. RaceRangers Build

just went threw the whole thread, love the build, keep jumping the $h%t out of that thing!
  3. Converting a $300 Ranger to a toy?

Hey guys, I had been asked by a few to post up an old build of mine, the 2wd project. Its an affordable "prerunner" setup if you want to call it that. Basic facts. Vehicle: 1994 Ford Ranger 2wd Sale Price: $350 I believe I bought it for. Build time: 2 weeks (evenings only and weekends) Lift...
  4. 3rd Place Finish at NED

Got back a few days ago from the NER RallyX at New England Dragway up in New Hampshire. After working out some first lap bugs (cones) we turned the heat up. Come lunch time we were sitting in second place. The top 4 were all within a few seconds of each other. The car ran great and the unusual...
  5. Short Promo Video

Well, this is a rough copy, but is going to serve our purpose till we can get more footage from the rest of the season. The point of this short video is to leave a short but sweet impression of who we are, and our cause as a team. Its purpose is to be sent along with letters for sponsorship etc...
  6. NAt Panda takes 4th in Belmont

Sat afternoon we headed off to race the Rally-X Against Leukemia. We arrived Saturday afternoon and camped out in the infield of New Hampshire International Speedway. There were tons of events to benefit RAL weekend, started with a road rally Friday, tons of autcrossing and solo competitions...
  7. Pulled out an old friend yesterday...

Pulled out an old friend yesterday...*Updates* ********Updates on Page 5********* Finally after 3 years im starting to get things moving for the ranger again, which started most of my off-road racing/interest. With a little work it started in two tries, fired up nice. Its been sitting for 3...
  8. Safari Pacific MX2 Build

awesome build! just stumbled across this, keep it up!
  9. New Ascutney Video! Very well Done

This was just posted from the 240 crew, really well made, great clarity....This event was around two months ago http://www.project240.org/
  10. Buddy and I hit up local Rallyx

The kid who bought my truck and I went to the Hebron rallyx this weekend. Heres some pics and vids, the ranger did great! Not the best times but a blast to see whip around the track and get used. It was awesome to drive my car with its new setup, its so much different driving a fast car fast...
  11. Video from Mt Ascutney Hillclimb in the Subaru

Its been a bit since i posted an update on our rally buildup, thought id share on on board video with one of our runs from last weekend, we placed 3rd in our class. towards the end you will see me let off for what called "break out time" My car isnt fully caged so we have a time set (3:20) that...
  12. Some updates. Where the 2wd is now...

Those of you who remeber the NAT 2wd buildup, know I have sold the truck to a friend of mine. Soon after he rolled it on the highway avoiding a car, and currently its all back together and looking better than ever. Heres some pics of it today. As for my black 95, its still waiting for the...
  13. Snow Fun in the Subaru

Heres a vid I shot messing around with my camera in the last storm, also getting some seat time with the new motor... http://s88.photobucket.com/albums/k191/NATRacing/NAT%20Rally%20Project/?action=view&current=subysnow07.flv The next day we had a small meet and a friend of mine shot another...
  14. Updates on the NAT 2wd, flipped

I was talking to my friend last night who bought my 2wd ranger, consequently I asked him if he flipped it yet, he said no... Two hours ago I get an I'm from him, I "fuc**king hate you lol" Sure thing he flipped it going down one of our highways here avoiding a stopped car in the middle of the...
  15. Updates on the "Ugly Panda", not the ranger.

Heres some more updates on the panda! This was the last rallyx up in New York last month, some really awesome pics taken by some of the other racers and media at the event.. I love this angle, still need to get the fullsize image...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad