• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by nomiss05

1. Truck jumps forward when stopped.

I have a 02 ranger with the 3.0 in it. lately when i am stopped at a light or sign every few seconds my truck will jump forward. its not me letting off the brake. i have made sure to keep the brake in but it still does it. just a tiny jump forward like a power surge in the engine. the rpms dont...
  2. 2002 cheap lift? possible?

so heres the deal. i need to paint and do body work on my truck. but i cant do that untill i get new panels on there. i cant get new panels on there untill i lift it. but i dont have the money to put a nice full lift kit in. i just need to get it in the air so i can get my tires and panels on...
  3. New to fords and ranger.

Hey guys i just bought a 02 ranger and will turn it into a pre runner. i had some toyotas in the past but now im into this little ranger. hopefully i can get all the needs taken care of and start into the suspension soon.
  4. New Ranger brom Bako

I just bought my 02 Ranger on friday. I owned all toyotas before this truck. but after my truck was stolen and stripped i needed a new one so i found this lil guy around town and picked it up. its a 4 cyl auto, 140k miles on it. it needs a little love in the engine but i think it will be a good...
  5. Newbie to the 4cyl.

Hey guys i just bought a 02 ranger this weekend. clean little truck that is going to be my new project. its got the 4 cyl with automatic in it. i wish it was the v6 but oh well. my question is all the bolt on power stuff i see is for the 6cyl. is there just nothing out there for the 4 cyl or...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad