• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by nlarr81

1. bad rear end....again

ok guys so i rebuilt the rear diff about 4 years ago and its bad again..... its a 4x4 with stock 4.10's.....i found a 7.5 rear with 3.73 for cheap..... i know i should keep both gears the same but money is tight and i need the truck for work....how bad is it on the 4x4? i dont use it often and...
  2. Tranny help

Hi guys......i smoked my tranny last night ...i went to check it out this morning and the case has a hole and the tail is cracked.......as I look around I cant find one I can trust.... 99 ranger 3.0 4x4 at ... Its a 4r44e.... As the case is broke I cant rebuild..... is their a diffrent tranny...
  3. Egr switch

ok guys....99 3.0 4x4 found broken ex man studs on driver side.....got them replaced and back on but I broke the egr tube....i called a ford tech...who told me to remove the valve and plug both holes....as i'm not in cally and the egr doesnt do anything for me...........so I did but the...
  4. best way to fix? PICS

whats the best/cheapest way to fix this? it is leaking....it looks like the manifold bolts to a part and that part bolts to the head.....what is this part? 99 ranger xlt 3.0 flex 4x4
  5. exhaust leak

i found a broken exhaust manifold stud the other day....i can hear the leak.. as i look at it, it looks like a nightmare to drill and tap in place and i really dont want to pull the head off.... so that leave pulling the motor with dosnt seem like the thing to do... anyone out there ever do...
  6. Why Exhaust Manifold stud broke?

hi guys..... i heard a exhaust leak on my way home from work.......let her cool off and checked it out.....i have one broken manifold stud (back driverside) as i'm looking i cant seem to find why it broke and i dont want to fix it just to brake it again or brake more studs..... all the...
  7. 99 3.0 ex man

ok guys....i heard a leak on my way home today.....i'm looking for a pic of the driver side ex man....should it have 3 bolts?....i only have 2...the pass side has 3 on the top side....the truck isnt short on power and runs great but i can hear a leak... thanks guys
  8. %^$king jeeps

hi guys so i love my 99 ranger and she has been good to me for almost 7 years now....but my wife has a 97 cherokee that she loves too.....but the jeep is a OPS....well not realy but i'm sick of working on it.....i'v been in the jeep forums, talked to jeep techs, even went to a local jeep club...
  9. Crank Your Torsion Bars

how much lift can i expect?
  10. Vac hub fix?

Last spring I found a write up for 98-00 vac hub fix to make them push botton at the wheel......a coworker has the same troulbe I had.......but now I cant find the write up?.....i searched tec and forums......
  11. 94 Mazda B-Series help

i was at work this morning talking to a co worker .....he got a 94 b-series 4 banger on the cheap a few weeks ago....it ran good other then the mpg's.....then late last week it started to dump tranny fluid out the frount of the tranns....its an auto....so he went to pull the tranny thinking it...
  12. towncar

so i had my towncar out over the weekend..and i broke it.... when i got it it had a slight tick...(thats why i got it on the cheap) my wife has been driving it for 6/8 months now........ i just started looking around for a good 4.6 for it......BUT.... i guess this is one of fords change...
  13. back to power

an under-drive pulley and e-fan.....how much will a 3.0 gain? anyone done it?
  14. Help

i have a 99 ranger with a 3.0 auto 4x4...the truck started running bad(shaking,no power,back fire)so i changed the plugs and wires...anf the cam senser....now the truck runs good when it has no load but when i turn the lights on,or the heat, or put it in gear it gets a shake and sputter...its...
  15. add low end power

i love my truck but more low end power would be great my truck is bone stock what would you do to add low end power?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad