• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Nikki

1. Rear Main seal installation?

Rear Main seal installation? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Okay so im ready to install my rear main seal, but ive been reading up on sites whether or not i should grease or oil either side before installing it? Any ideas?! If so, what exactly...
  2. Rear Main seal installation?

Okay so im ready to install my rear main seal, but ive been reading up on sites whether or not i should grease or oil either side before installing it? Any ideas?! If so, what exactly should i put on(what kind of grease or oil)
  3. Clutch master cylinder

I bought a LUK clutch master cylinder, and im not sure how to install the push rod in the actual master cylinder, when i removed my old one, it seemed like it was stuck in they're pretty good. Thanks to anyone who can help!!
  4. Clutch kit rings

Okay so i bought an exedy clutch kit, it came with pressure plate, clutch, throwout-bearing, and also, a little bag with an O ring, and some sort of snap ring. I know the o ring goes on the hydraulic line:icon_confused:, but i can't for the life of me figure out where this snap ring type thing...
  5. Rear main seal job

Has anyone changed the crankshafts rear main seal before? Mine is leaking but im not sure if i need any fancy tools, or do i just pick it out with a screwdriver? Thanks
  6. flywheel dowels

Hey, I hope im in the right category here, (im a newbie), im re-doing my 1999 ford ranger XLT 3.0L manual, and when i removed my flywheel i noticed I only had 1 dowel. I have no idea what happened to the other 2.I'm assuming the guy who owned the truck before me, didn't take good care of her...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad