• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by nick344

1. 4.0 explorer 130A alternator.

looking to replace stock 95A alt with a exploder 130A alt. according to autozoo's web site there was 2 4.0 engines offered in the explorer a sohc and ohv engine. the tech page says a 1996-1998 Explorer 4.0 will work. according to autozoo they are 2 different part #'s on the 130A alt. anyone...
  2. Winch Mounts

I figure this has already been brought up before. i am looking for some ideas for a winch mount on a 93 ranger. i would like to keep factory bumper and i have a grill guard that i am going to use. http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43359&highlight=paranger can someone help...
  3. valve adjustment

anyone one the procedure to adjust the valves? I am to the point of adjusting them and can not find any info on the procedure. i know i have ran across some gm's that you just tighten down and they where "self adjusting" i am not sure if that is the same here our not.
  4. Timing ?

It is late and i am being lazy.. As a refresher the timing marks on the cam gear and the crank gear point at each other correct? i noticed when i pullled my old one off they would not line up together. before i button everything up tomorrow i thought i would check and see.. it has been a LONG...
  5. Part Number

I am looking to see if anyone would know the part number for the speed sensor.. I am looking for the sensor that has the green and blue wire going to it and it is not the V.S.S. None of my local Dealerships or parts stores can come up with anything on this sensor. Can anyone help??
  6. help no 4 low

As it states i have no 4 low. I have looked at other posts with no avail. When i push the 4 low button i get nothing no noise or light. I have checked everything i know of. I put a new shift motor on,checked pushbutton switch, wires etc all have checked out good. I am in neutral with my foot on...
  7. tcase fluid

has anyone ran dex/merc 5 in there tcase? i have heard good and bad things about it.
  8. A4Ld Help

Here is what i got 93 4x4 with a A4ld. I have a rattling type of noise coming from the tc and flexplate area of my truck. Sounded like a cracked flexplate it did not stay contant will come and go will not do it at higher rpms. i pulled tranny exepting to find bad flexplate but it looked good...
  9. fuse question

As title says i need some help finding out what 2 fuse are one is in the fuse panel and the other is in the power distribution box in engine compartment. i have searched and get on flicking id's on the fuse in the panel. Truck is a 93 ranger 3.0 . first fuse in fuse panel top labels it as fuse...
  10. ujoint upgrade

looking todo the spicer 5-760x upgrade on my axleshafts. anyone no a good place to get this ujoints. local shops want to much for them 35.00 each which seems high to me.
  11. flexplate question

does anyone know if a flex plate off a 2004 3.0 will work on a 1993 3.0 i have searched here and the web and can not find out anything
  12. axle advise

my rear axle is making a whirling noise when i get aroud 25 mph and gets louder as a accelerate. i have replace axle bearings and the bearing and seal in the diff behind the driveshaft flange. from what i have read it could be bad ring and pinion, carriage bearing or pinion bearing. should i...
  13. 4x4 low

i had trouble with 4 wheel drive not working. i got 4 high to work by cleanig up shift motor but 4 low will not work. can anyone point me in the right direction on where to start troubleshooting this issue:icon_confused:
  14. electric shift junk

I have a 93 ranger with electric shift t-case junk and a 3.0 engine. of course it does not work. i get nothing no lights on the 4hi/lo switch. i replaced switch. i looked at all the fuses. can anyone help? or could i save some time and money by going to the 1354 manual shift t-case if i can find...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad