• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by ngreen91

1. ngreen91

5R55E Solenoids

Hello all, Just need a little help figuring out what Ford part number matches each solenoid. From the information I have gathered there are 6 total solenoids, 4 of which are the same part number and 2 of which have different part numbers. My thoughts are that the 3 shift control solenoids, and...
  2. ngreen91

Trick Flow TFS-1012-1

Hey guys, I have been contemplating the purchase of a deeper transmission pan for my 5r55e equipped Ranger. As I have the 4.0L engine, there is a catalytic converter that runs under the transmission pan which makes for some clearance issues for most aftermarket deep transmission pans. Anyways...
  3. ngreen91

Accel Super Coil

Just wanted some opinions on the Accel Super Coil, and if there are any other coils that offer the same performance for cheaper. :rockon:
  4. ngreen91

New Filter?

I had a transmission flush done over a month ago because I noticed some hard/late shifting. After the flush the shifting was normal for a couple weeks, then the same shifting patterns as before the flush started occurring again:annoyed:. I checked the trans fluid level and it was fine. I am...
  5. ngreen91

PML Transmission Pan

I'm looking into buying a transmission pan for my 5R55E and was wondering if anyone has installed one of these from PML and if there are any fitment issues etc... Thanks
  6. ngreen91

Tilt Wheel Problem

The turn signals and brake lights do not work when I tilt the wheel down. When the wheel is in the top position, they all work. Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks, Nick

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad