• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by NEVERLIFT

1. 2003 Ranger Whats This Noise?

Hey guys, I started getting this sort of knocking noise on my 2003 ranger. I can't seem to find exactly where it is coming from. Before I just start throwing parts on the truck I wanted to see if anyone had some input on what the noise could be. The noise seems to only be there for about 5...
  2. bw1350 to bw1354 swap

Can anyone tell me what needs to be done to swap in a bw1354 transfer case into a truck that has a bw1350? I have a 85 ranger that's got a bad transfer case and when I bought it it came with a bw1354 transfer case as a spare and the previous owner said it was pretty much a direct swap but I...
  3. 85 4x4 ranger prerunner build

I decided now would be a good time to start a build thread. I'm building a 85 ranger to be used as a prerunner and mild crawler. i got the truck for $700 and it came with some dana 35 beams and a bw1354 manual t-case out of a explorer. i'm still learning all the fabrication stuff but have been...
  4. do i need to rebuild my clutch?

I have a 1985 ranger with a manual transmission and when I was driving it the other day and about half way home from running errands the truck starting acting up, as soon as the truck would get up to about 25 mph then the truck would just rev like the clutch wasn't fully disengaging. I pulled...
  5. 85 ranger charcoal canister

can any one tell me or post a pic of where the charcoal canister is on a 85 ford ranger? I bought a truck that was originally from AZ and am registering it in CA the only thing i need is the charcoal canister. I'm just not sure where its supposed to be mounted. I tried google but couldn't find...
  6. 85 ranger CA smog pic request

i just bought a 85 ranger that was originally from arizona but it had a california motor put in it, there's a tube that was cut when the ca motor (2.8l) that was pulled from the junkyard and I was just wondering if anyone could take a picture to show me how the tube is supposed to tie into the...
  7. 85 ranger won't start

hey guys, i just bought a 85 ranger last night and it started up fine all last night but when i went to start it today it turned over for a second but now it wont crank at all, i hooked up a battery charger to see if it was the battery but when its hooked up it will almost start to turnover but...
  8. hey

hey guys, mine names kevin. i live in california, i just bought a 85 4x4 ranger that i'm gonna build into a crawler/pre runner and heard this was a pretty good site to do some research on

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad