• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by NavyRanger1994

1. NavyRanger1994

Missing under load...

Been racking my head on this one for a while. Got my BII 4.0 swap done and everything runs great, till I hit 3rd gear and if I give it too much gas she starts to miss and sputter. I back out of it and it goes away. And only happens after its warmed up. Was thinking vacuum leaks but I cant find...
  2. NavyRanger1994

dash lights only work with heater control

finishing up my 4.0 swap in my bronco 2 and when I turn the blower on the dash lights come on. not sure if the blower motor works yet since im waiting for my new one to get here still. the dimmer control on the headlight switch works fine with the dash lights but as soon as I turn the headlights...
  3. NavyRanger1994

The last of the wiring, I think....

I've finally got around to getting my 4.0 swap finished. There's a few issues that I can't get figured out. first and most annoying is that the fan control for the heater is controlling all my lights minus the headlights. Oh and there's no fan blowing lol. I matched up the wires from the plugs...
  4. NavyRanger1994

Anybody in western Washington?

I was wondering if there might be anyone in western Washington that might be able to help me wrap up my 4.0 conversion? I've got it running but there is still a lot that I cant get to work like the lighting and such. still gonna be a little bit before I have it back on the road but I would like...
  5. NavyRanger1994

94 Ranger parts into????

Need to get my project out on the road when I get home. I had a 94 Ranger that I spent a bunch of money on getting fixed up the way I wanted it and as I was putting the finishing touchs on it there was an encounter with a telephone pole on an icy morning. The body was trashed but I was able to...
  6. NavyRanger1994

New from the northwest

Been checking out this site for a while and figured id join up when i got on this morning. Been using it mostly for info on an upcomming sas project next year but ive found alotta other good stuff on here. Currently in the Navy so i dont got alotta time to work on it but i do what i can. Right...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad