• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Naterenfo1

1. 5.0/4WD Swap 98 Ranger "Rusty"

Hello! My name is Nate, and this is my build thread. 1998 Ranger, XLT, 4.0L, 2wd, 5r55e, 8.8 (3.73). First off: I know what your thinking! Why is this guy trying to 4wd swap a 2wd ranger instead of buying one?! -This was my Grandpa's truck, so the truck holds sentimental value. Secondly: Why...
  2. Flip down SUB?

Has anyone thought of doing something like.... THIS? Disregard the fact that its a Sony Xplod, and that its a 12".... but I was thinking on going to the JY and scooping up an old flip down seat set for my 1998 XLT and cut up some medium density fiber board, attach it to the brackets, port the...
  3. Pee Zero One Seven One Bee.

:temper: I am so frustrated with my 4.0... I have gotten these codes all winter... cleared and reset, then it happens again... P0171B and P0174B Here's what I got: 98 Ranger 4.0V6 2wd Ext cab. I swapped tire sizes mid winter, from a 225/75/14 to a 235/75/15 AT tire. On a full tank during summer...
  4. Chrome Wheels

New to the forum here, I love reading the tech library, so I joined up to see if I could get some help. I recently made a purchase of some wheels from a guy on craigslist, they appear to be steel wheels with chrome plating, possible painted chrome. The problem? They have built up some pretty...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad