• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Natedog57

1. wagy dana 44 axle perchs

TT's Fabworks makes them, saves some trouble. Yes you can do this, search the waggy forums, very common SOA swap. Better to weld a little at a time unless you can heat/cool in controlled manner whole housing.
  2. 84' 4x4 2.3l 5sp (tranny) compatibility

I have the opprotunity to buy an 84' 4x4 with the 2.3l and 5sp. I am really interested in it the way gas prices are going and its rarity. My question is this, can I swap in any of the newer 4cly engines i.e. will it bolt to the older 4x4 tranny, if so which ones? I broused the Tech library...
  3. bolt pattern conversion

I also got some shafts made by Dutchman MS, great company to work with. Same as the Ex shafts except the 6x5.5 pattern, also took the rotors to a machineist. Works great.
  4. 8.8 shaft "o-rings"?

I took out the old shafts from my Explorer 8.8 and on one there was a small rubber "o-ring" where the c-clip attaches. I bought new shafts but these "o-rings" were not included. Do I need to try and replace these when I install the new shafts or are these really not needed? - thanks in advance.
  5. d44 flat top knuckles

No, I don't think waggy's came with FTs, but some earlier FSJs did. Also, you can use Dodge FTs in addition to Chevys

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad