• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by MyFirstRanger99

1. body sticker

does anyone know where i could get a custom made bady sticker for my tailgate??
  2. Flamethrower!!!!

i have a 99 ford ranger 3.0, with 3 cats and right after the cats i did a 2.5 in straight pipe, im just wondering if i can do the whole flamethrower deal to the truck? i know that it is unsafe, not legal, blah blah blah but that thing would come in handy when ppl sit on my ass in the middle...
  3. 99 ranger heater core housing

i have a 99 ford ranger and i was wondering it somebody could give me some quick help, the housing for the heater core is all cut up because the dumbass before me that owned the truck didnt want to take out the dash to replace the heater core, he just figured that he could cut his way thru, and...
  4. i think i f-ed up my ranger :)

i have a 99 ranger xlt so for the past couple of weeks i keep hearing this loud squeaking from my front brakes. and then when i press the brakes it kind of goes away. keep in mind that i just moved to college and i thought that the squeaking would go away. now today im cleaning my wheels...
  5. heater core cover/box

does anyone know where i can find a heater core cover/box to a 99 ford ranger. looking for it cuz the owner before me tried to replace the leaking heater core by cutting through the box covering it, well making a long story short, it didn't work and i had to replace the heater core myself and...
  6. 99 ranger seat swap

i have a 99 ford ranger xlt, and i finally raised enough money to replace my factory seats. i want to install JEGS GS-1 High Back Sport Seatshttp://www.jegs.com/p/JEGS/755323/10002/-1/10509 i want to know where i could get new seat rails (that will slide back and forth) because my old ones are...
  7. 99 ranger supercab seats

i have stock 60/40 seats in my supercab ranger and i was wondering if its possible to rip out airbag seats out of a big rig and install them into my ranger? thanks rob
  8. waterproof speakers?

im trying to turn my ranger into a little bit of a party mobile, and i want to put some speakers in the back. so i was thinking about making holes in the bed liner and puting in around 4-6 marine speakers. im concerned about theft and the waterproof capability of the speakers. the speakers are...
  9. Junkyard in northern NJ

Im looking for a junkyard, if possible u-pull-it type, in northern new jersey. thanks rob
  10. 99 ranger xlt seats

One quick question: would 1998 Ranger Reg Cab 60/40 seats fit my 1999 ranger supercab thanks
  11. convertible ranger?

i have a question: would it be possible to turn my 99 ranger xlt in to a convertible ranger, and would it look good, i do some offroading but never that extreme that rolling over would be a result. has any one ever done it and how thanks
  12. help with roll bar and pushbar

Would a Smittybuilt black 3" double front/single rear tube roll bar; it was mounted in an 87 Ranger long bed fit my ranger 99 xlt i also have a question about if a Ford push bar with brush guards, it was for an 90 style Ranger front end would fit on my 99 ranger xlt...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad