• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by myers94

1. what fits the drivetrain?

Hey if anyone has any insight on this issue that would be great as I have not found a thread on this specific issue, I am doing a 302 swap in my ext cab ranger and I want to put the m5od-r2 in keep the 4x4 and use the transfercase from the f150 that I would pull it from, but that's were I am...
  2. 302 swap hp question

Hey guys just so you know I'm pretty new to building engines and I've been doing a lot of research lately on what parts for my 302 build and I guess I don't have a good feel for what parts create the biggest increase in hp from stock, what I am afraid I'm going to do is build an engine that...
  3. Mod ranger towing opinion

Hey guys I have a 94 4x4 4.0 5 speed with the 3.73 gearing, I am planning on dropping a 302 in and getting 400hp or so out of it, do you think beefing up the back end, suspension, and drivetrain would make it better for towing or is the stance just to narrow and the frame would bind up to much...
  4. Ranger 302 swap drivetrain

Hey guys I'm new to this forum but I have a question, I am planning on doing a 302 swap in my 94 4.0 4x4 ext ranger and will try to get 400hp out of it so will I need to upgrade my drivetrain/rear end to something stockier if even possible or will it be fine and deal with those kind of numbers...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad