• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by mxyamaha

1. trany cross bar

i have an 88 ranger. my clutch went out and had to cut the bolts the mount the rear cross member, that holds up the rear of the trany, to the frame. is there somewhere i can get a new cross bar since the bolts are rusted to the inside of it?
  2. 88 trany cross bar

i had my clutch go out. so i had to pull my trany and the rear cross bar's bolts were rusted to the frame so we had to cut the bolts. this is leading to haveing to get a new cross support. where can i get one thanks jarod
  3. clutch doesnt engage?

i have an 88 ranger 2.9 v6 5 speed. i cant get my clutch to engage. i can be in first and release the clutch and it doesnt stall. this is true for all my gears including reverse. is this my pressure plate? clutch plate? thanks
  4. simple lift or prerunner

i was going to lift my 88 ranger 5 speed 2wd but some of my buddies think a prerunner with long arms and the whole nine yards would be better figuring its a 2wd. what is yall's opinion.
  5. lift 2wd 88

i just got my license and got my dads old 88 2wd. i live in colorado and get quite a bit of snow. but i didnt know if it would be worth the money to lift a 2wd truck. btw its a 2.9l 5 speed
  6. roll over?

There is a 1993 ranger that got rolled over and is dented up. is it worth 1000$ for the parts and things it has on? would it be cheaper to put my 88 ranger extended cab and body panels on the chasis or to pull out the dents? look for yourself. http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/1324672958.html...
  7. lift 2wd

hey i am just turning 16 and got my dads 88 ranger 2wd and was wondering if it would be a good idea or bad to lift it with a stock 2.9l engine. what are the pros and cons of doing this compared to a 4x4. i want to do trails not prerunning. jarod

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad