• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by musicstation

1. P1309 after regearing

Hi . After a 3.73 to 4.11 regearing , the code p1309 came . 2000 ranger 4x4 4.0 automatic. What can be ? Thanks
  2. Softer shocks

Hi I install Motorcraft shocks on my 2000 4x4 Ranger . Stock suspension , only 3" body lift w 33" tires The ride is to hard. I want a softer shocks. what do you recommend ?
  3. Body lift ???

Is this body lift a "good" one ? Do I need anything else ? https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/p7cAAOSwnONZC4Lr/s-l1600.jpg
  4. Camshaft syncronizer

Hi , can I take out the camshaft synchronizer of my 2000 Ranger 4.0 OHV with out removing the intake manifold ?
  5. Body lift

Pros and cons of body lift please ? 2000 4 x 4 Ranger
  6. 33" on a 2000 4 x 4 Ranger

Hi , I like to fit 33" on my 2000 4 x 4 Ranger ? Is a 4" body lift kit enough to make room ? Is a body lift kit a good option ? Is for street and light off road
  7. Axle pivot bushings ?

Hi. It is posible to replace the pivot bushings w/out removing the beans of the car ? I mean only removing the pivot bolt and pulling down the bean from one end . My Ranger is a 1997 4x4 Thanks
  8. 4.0 lifters

Hi Where I can find good price on lifters for a 4.0 ohv ? Thanks
  9. What ring and pinion brand ?

Hi what brand of ring and pinion set you recommend for a 1997 Ranger 4.0l ? Maybe a 410 set . Where to buy it in good price ? Thanks
  10. Gears for 4.0 5sp automatic

Hi , my truck - Ranger 1997 4.0L 5 sp auto 4wd 3.73 32" tires What gear ratio you recommend .I use the truck most of the time in the street and some times in mud . Thanks
  11. Front driveshaft slip yoke boot ?

Hi , The front slip yoke boot of my 1997 ranger 4.0l is broke .Somebody knows were to find one ? thanks
  12. Lift kit ?

Hi , what is the best way to go in order to make room for 32" in a 1997 4x4 automatic super cab Ranger? 4" suspension lift ? 2" suspension + body lift ? Pros and cons ? Thanks
  13. Tire size for a Ranger .

Hi , Iam new to the forum and to the Ranger world . I have a 1997 Ranger 4.0 L with automatic transmicion (a5lde-nr /5r44/550. i like to lift the rig and put some off road wheels on it . Maybe 4 to 6 inch lift . What tire size do you recommend me for the Ranger ?Is for street and off road use...
  14. Ranger 4 x 4 info ?

Hi ,I'am looking to buy a 4x4 ranger and i like to know where to find info that tell me the difference between years of production. And also like to know your opinion on wath year are better ? Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad