• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by mp3deviant721

1. mp3deviant721

Catalytic converter piping? Single or double wall?

As the title states... I want to cut off the rusted and leaking flange joint off the end of the cat and weld in a straight connector and be done with it and if it is a double wall, would I have issues doing it the way I want to? Edit: I have an 03 with a 3.0. OnePlus One | Powered by: Euphoria...
  2. mp3deviant721

5R44E 2nd gear start?

I figured since it's not a repair question, I'd ask here... So does the 5R44E start in 2nd gear if its in 2nd on the shifter? If not, could I mod it to? GS³: CyanideL + ShiftKernel Edition™ ギミチョコ!!
  3. mp3deviant721

Throttle whistle?

Seems like the throttle on my 03 whistles in the morning when its really cold after its been sitting overnight. It only does it cruising steadily at 45-55mph with the throttle barely open. Let off the throttle or open the throttle more and it goes away. It does this until the engine warms up. I...
  4. mp3deviant721

Blue LEDs with orange gauge needles?

Anybody do something like this? Like change the backlighting color on a cluster with orange needles? I just bough a 03 that has the orange needles and I wanna change the gauge backlighting bad, I got used to the blue from my previous truck. Lol GS³: CarbonROM + leanKernel Edition™ ギミチョコ!!
  5. mp3deviant721

Let's see what's out there....

Looks like Town Car wheels to me too. d2tmo: Carbonized & LeanKernel'd edition
  6. mp3deviant721

Dome light delay?

I just put in new door switches. I noticed when opening the drivers door that there is a delay in the light turning off. Is this how the GEM controls the light? This ain't a technical question. Just out of curiosity. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. mp3deviant721

Weak vacuum on white hose

I'm trying to diagnose an a/c issue where the a/c goes to defrost when I accelerate. I noticed when going through the vaccum lines that my outside/recirculate door motor does not work. The door is not open when the knob is on Max A/C. I pulled off the vacuum line and the vacuum seems pretty weak...
  8. mp3deviant721

Are the different motors for the ranger equally good?

I used to DD a 4.0. Got decent gas mileage for what it was. Had over 220k and the tail pipe is clean. It does leak oil but not bad enough to the point where I have to add between oil changes. The 2.3 I have now gets really good gas mileage and seems to run pretty good despite the fact that it...
  9. mp3deviant721

Possible frame issues or body just slid over?

I was taking a good look at my truck today. Noticed that the front part of the cab looks like it is pushed over on the frame. Like it is not centered on the frame. The bed looks center on the frame but it's only seems like it's only from the grille to the rear of the front fender. It doesn't...
  10. mp3deviant721

What would you pay for my truck?

Quick rundown of the truck: - 1995 XLT - 2.3l, 5 spd manual, 2wd - Air conditioning (working) - Power steering - has aftermarket CD player in it - sliding rear window - has bed topper - 15" Explorer rims on it w/ 215/75/15 all season tires I recently put two new headlight housings on it and...
  11. mp3deviant721

Wanting to paint interior panels....

To any of you who painted your radio bezel on your 95+ style dashes, did you remove the coating on the plastic before you painted or did you just scuff and shoot paint? Would it be a good idea to use an adhesion promoter on all of the plastic before painting as well?
  12. mp3deviant721

95 B2300 with camper I built

750 lbs? That sounds kind of heavy. I'm surprised that you get the mileage that you get though. Nice work.
  13. mp3deviant721

2.3l Duratec in 89 Ranger

6Kgoer4w89M What do you guys think? Cool or not? I personally like it.
  14. mp3deviant721

Ashtrays optional?

My 95's ashtray doesn't come out when I pull on it. Were they available as a option or standard on all trucks? I just ask because either I'm stupid and don't know how to operate the ashtray on the newer style dash or it doesn't have one.
  15. mp3deviant721

ABS light on, pulled fuse power and light still on

My ABS is on. I pulled the fuse for the power to the ABS module. Light stayed on. But got dimmer. Everytime I step on the brake pedal, the light gets brighter. Now I'm really confused. I also found out that someone put a 30 amp fuse where a 15 amp fuse at the #13 fuse spot in the I/P box is...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad