• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by mmonaco11

1. 03 ranger with 99 2.5 engine...no vss signal

i swaped my 3.0 automatic for a 99 2.5 stick.everything was plug and play but the vss signal! i have no signal at the ecm or the speedo i have been searching for a fix but cant get a strait answer... on the 2003 the raw vss signal goes strait to the ecm then is condtioned to a square wave then...
  2. Overheating

you might have a air pocket some were in the system,may be a clogged radiator...buy a flush tee kit...$6 and try flushing the system.next i would go to autozone and rent a radiator pressue tester for the day.hook it to the cap first,test to see if it holds pressure.then make sure radiator is...
  3. will a 2003 2.3 engine fit a 2002 2.3?

local salvage yards are saying they are different....but i am driving a 04 ranger with a taurus 3.0 engine for 2 years and they said that would not work! i found a 07 2.3 for $450 with 65,000 will this engine also work? is it a direct swap or do intakes,sensors need to be swaped? thanks, mike
  4. will a 2003 2.3 engine fit a 2002 2.3?

just picked up a super clean 02 ranger with a bad engine. all of the 2.3 for 01 and 02 are $1000 or more and have high mileage! i have found a few 03 and 04 for $400 will these engines work? not a big deal to swap intake or exhaust manifolds to make it work. what are the differences does anyone...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad