• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by mmaxwell

1. single or catback duel

It is time to replace my exhaust system I am wounder if I should go with the stock single or do a duel catback system. Is there any advantage besides the look?
  2. Need help

I have a 99 ranger xlt 4x4 auto 3.0. The button for the overdrive quit working so I got one off a wrecked truck pulled the old one and the wires were broken, replaced it and check to see if there was power to the switch and there is. Problem is when I punch the switch or button on the end of the...
  3. Need help

I have a 99 ranger xlt 4x4 auto 3.0. The button for the overdrive quit working so I got one off a wrecked truck pulled the old one and the wires were broken, replaced it and check to see if there was power to the switch and there is. Problem is when I punch the switch or button on the end of the...
  4. Help NO Power

I need your advice, I have a 1999 Ranger xlt 3.0 flex fuel auto trans. Drove it to work this morning everything was fine. Went to lunch and the truck has no power it takes forever to get up to 35 mph. Went home changed the air filter, cleaned the MAF with no results. I put new plugs and wires on...
  5. CAI and cat back duels

I am looking at putting on a K&N CAI and having a catback duel exhaust put on my 1999 Ranger 3.0 flex fuel auto. The truck is stock and looking to get a little more HP and Gas milage. In your opinion is it worth the money or not? Thanks.
  6. Over drive activation button

I have a 99 ranger xlt 3.0 with auto trans, the OD button will not activate with the transmission in drive it will in all other gears. I have checked the button and cleaned the contacts but still have the same results. Anyone have this issue our have any idea how to fix it?
  7. Ford Edge Hood

Does anyone know if the hood off a ford edge will fit my 1999 Ranger XLT without having to do extensive work? Thanks
  8. Whine in the right front Help

I have a 99 ranger 4x4 3.0 I have ahigh pitched whine in the right front any ideas? I have checked belts, puleys and anything else I can think of.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad