• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by mmallo

1. Need airbox ideas?

Nice U-turn with the intake there @Elutheros ! Just curious which kind of aftermarket AC you are running through your firewall - thats the next project for me ;) @Ramcharger90 Excellent advice there - You inspired me to go seek out a waterproof dry bag to cover the air filter as it is low..
  2. Need airbox ideas?

Thanks for the suggestions. Ended up getting an inexpensive $60 cold air intake kit and did some fabrications on it to make it fit. Basically took out the bend and shot it UNDER the battery tray, so I didn't have to move the tray, and its getting cold air from a nice little spot there...
  3. Need airbox ideas?

Just performed an engine swap from a 1994 Mustang GT. V8 into a 1989 Bronco II. Having a question on what options there are to shorten the air intake as the factory intake from the Mustang goes right on top of the battery. Is there a modification or kit that can shorten the length or move the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad