• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by minerman

1. 75 highboy- need softer ride

rides too rough what are my options? soft ride spring kit, link suspensions ,etc.. what else?
  2. converting a 75 highboy to an elliptical suspension

totally green on this subject. i want to change the factory suspension on my highboy to one built for off camber situations. i still need to use the truck as a daily driver. does anyone offer a kit to make this change complete? or is it simply alot of fabrication? remember, i know nothing about...
  3. calipers or master cylinder?

1975 f-250 hd highboy, dual piston calipers (front) no front brakes, pistons are coming out one at a time. bled brakes the shaking would rattle the teeth out of your head, i assume bleeding caused the pistons to come out ( as i have had no front brakes period) which in turn caused the terrible...
  4. original wheel and tire size 75 highboy?

what were the original wheel and tire sizes on the 75 f-250 highboy? also, were the camper special sizes different? thanks much.
  5. advice please -axle

dana 44 6cf question about some numbers i finally found. got my long bar SHINING, no #s. short bar shows 9 10 6 c 4 second set of #s is 610005 1R the c in the first set of #s could possibly be a G however i believe it is a c. the diff has a large C on it as well. im...
  6. advice please -axle

thanks man i appreciate it. hope to post some pics soon.
  7. advice please -axle

thinking about going with new alloy axle shafts from offroaddesign.com. i have a d44 6cf front in a 75 highboy. wondering about you guys opinion. going to go with 760 joints. will the new axles go right into my housings with no changes? if i can jerk my axles out and slide the new ones right in...
  8. advice please -axle

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggg need a stub axle for a 44 6cf . found it at bronco. it uses the 760 joint . 760 joint wont work with stock axles, sowhat do i do to make the stub fit my stock long axle? thanks much lmc offers the axle assembly for the 44, but doesnt say if its the hd or...
  9. advice please -axle

thanks guys for all your help.looking at some yokes tomorrow. hope to be able to cut and weld new yoke on my axle. the axle is fine, the yoke is shot. i'll let you know. thanks again.
  10. advice please -axle

44 6cf thanks alot for the help. i still cannot find the year on the axle. being a 44 6cf in a 250, with ball joints and disc brakes would the 77 model work. also, cant find the bom date. i was told it was a hd axle.not sure what to do.
  11. advice please -axle

dana 44 6cf i have a dana 44 6cf front axle in my 75 f-250 highboy. i need the outer axle. i cant find the date on the axle. truck has disc brakes on front with ball joints. would it be safe to order from lmc a axle for a 77 model? any and all info is greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad