• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by mikej83

1. rear steer axle

And thanks to both of you for good advice:) agreed welding the C's is probably the easier way to go.
  2. rear steer axle

Hehe, yeah, definitely helps out with the cost of a project. Have gotten most of my parts from buying abandoned project for Pennies. Other stuff can get pricey though. Looking at a pair of steering rockwells for my diesel project, 3500, but comes with disk brakes on all 4 corners and steering...
  3. rear steer axle

Southern British Columbia:) off road community is huge here, plenty of guys converting to rockwells, and I personally know half a dozen farm boys with 3 or 4 old fords and chevs rusting away in their fields with 60's:) not hard to find any Dana for a couple hundred bucks here:)
  4. rear steer axle

Hey guys, search doesn't wanna work, so I'll just ask. Putting full width axles in my B2. Thinking about rear steer. Could this be achieved if I took a Dana 60, cut 2 long tubes/axles from a front 60 to center the pumpkin? any ideas/input would be greatly appreciated:) thanks!
  5. lund sunvisor mystery

hey guys, i was wondering if anyone knew why the part numbers for lund sunvisors are different between ranger reg cab, ext.cab, and bronco 2's? are the cabs not identical? thanks
  6. propane performace

hey guys, im lookin for some info on performace propane setups. i have a line on a shortblock built for propane specifically, mainly the 13:1 (might be 13.5:1) compression pistons and such. i've searched and searched the net, only finding a huge amount of dual fuel or conversion info. nothin on...
  7. 6" lift question...

hey guys, i looked in the tech, but its all 4" stuff...im lookin to put a hp dana 44 front/8.8 rear in my b2. i have a line on the james duff 6" coils. i know the 78-79 fullsize radius arm brackets are a perfect fit for a 4" lift, but what about a 6"? custom brackets, ect? thanks;)
  8. Awd

hey, i was wondering if anyone on here has any info on AWD explorers. mainly lookin for info like front diff type/numbers, did they come with a manual, or are they all auto, ect. thanks:icon_cheers:
  9. Chev Eater

hey guys, i had an idea for a project, but im not sure just how to go about it. theres a couple guys in town runnin around in those typhoons. now, i know this is kinda sacreligious, but i wanna put a small block in a 4x4 b2 and lower it, beat them at their own game:) but, i was also thinkin of...
  10. rattle/banging

hey guys, i posted this originally in the tranny forum cuz i thought it was coming from the bellhousing, but i pulled the starter and looked, everything seemed kosher. BUT, when i start the truck, makes a nasty banging noise, sounds like from bottom end. this only started when i ran outta gas...
  11. nasty rattle/banging

hey guys, i've got an 87 b2, and yesterday i ran out of gas. so i got more, but it was hard starting. i finally got it started, but i have this insane rattle/banging that goes away at about 2000-2500 rpm. still runs and drives fine, just this rattle. keeps doing it whether i have the clutch in...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad