• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by mi_dad04

1. solved my no disengage problem

So I was having a problem with my clutch disengaging when in gear. Not in gear it would disengage just fine. I had a creaking noise coming from the rear the other day so i figured i would check it out and lube some bushings. Ended up being the pass side shackle was completely rusted out and...
  2. question about bumpers and flares

I am in need of a new bumpers for my explorer. My question is when searching for parts I keep getting asked if it has fender flares or not. When looking at pictures i can tell no difference in the bumpers regardless if they have flares or not. Is there a difference? Btw is it a 96 sport...
  3. picture request

Does anyone have pictures of the pilot bearing and the end of the input shaft that goes into the pilot bearing? I am just trying to see what it looks like.
  4. lights with door handles

I have a 96 explorer and am wondering if it is possible to diable the outer door handles from turning on the interior lights. i am not interested in people being able to see whats in my truck
  5. disconnecting clutch pedal

How do you disconnect the clutch pedal from the master cylinder rod without breaking the clip?
  6. clutch problems (not slave)

forgive me if i am asking a commone question again but i did not finds what i was looking for by searching. i have a 96 explorer 4.0 2wd 5speed. i am having problems with the clutch disengaging. i have bled the slave many times. the pedal does not feel spongy to me at all. i am not leaking...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad