• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by mgold97

1. Upper intake bolt

Can somebody give a size spec of a bolt behind upper intake manifold that holds a bracket with a/c line attached to it. P.S if you have one extra I would love to buy it off you, since my bracket is laying on a top of a distributor cap without that stupid bolt
  2. clear tail lights

where can I find clear tail lighs,clear turn and marker lenses? Can I use stuff off rangers or explorers? 1989 bronco II
  3. Old oil stains

Any tips on getting old oil off headers?
  4. Ford oem spark plug wires.

I got my new set in a mail today , but two of the wires look totally different from what I have on now. Any advice on where they might go ? Any pictures would help a bunch. Thank you 1989 Bronco II
  5. New valve cover gaskets

Just installed a set of felpro black rubber valve cover gaskets and went for a test drive. Having some smoke coming out on both sides still. Would it be old oil burning off headers or maybe new rubber gasket is smoking? Any other ideas? P.S Can't really see any leaks. 1989 ford bronco II 2.9l

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad