• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by mattwebb80

1. Mazda B4000 4.0 V6 - ANOTHER failed Slave Cylinder

:annoyed::annoyed::annoyed::annoyed::annoyed::annoyed::annoyed::annoyed: Ok... so, since October of 2013, I am now on my second failing slave cylinder. The first one lasted me mostly through the winter, and the second one went about 2 1/2 Weeks before it started leaking and left me stranded at...
  2. Stuck in 4-Low on 1994 Mazda B4000

Ladies & Gents, I could really use some help with this one. I've been working on this truck for a while getting it back to road ready state and i'm SOOO close to being finished. During a final test drive, I was driving the truck around in 4WD and Low Range. I pulled up to a curve, took it out...
  3. 1994 B4000 Won't Restart

I'm having an issue with a 1994 Mazda B4000 that I'm trying to get back on the road. After sitting for a few years, I've put the following items on it: New battery New Fuel Pump New Fuel Filter I can get the truck to start.. sometimes. The reason it was parked was a few years ago you could be...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad