• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by mathedm

1. Oil Gauge jumps

I have a 2002 Ford ranger Edge. When I let off the clutch the oil gauge jumps and makes a clicking noise. Anyone know if this is possible an electrical problem and if so, what do I need to replace first. Thanks for any responses.
  2. fuses

Can anyone post a picture of the fuse locations for a 2002 Ford Ranger Edge. I am having trouble with some interior lights and think I might be missing or blown a fuse.
  3. various lights not working

Here is my problem. I have an 02 ranger edge 2wd. The lights on the door panels and the light that is behind the actual on/off light switch and dimmer does not work. Anyone have any suggestions on if there is a certain fuse or such that could be causing this? I recently had problems with my...
  4. Good tires

I have a 2002 ranger and am in need of tires. Anyone have any suggestions on a good set that is reasonably priced. My ranger is an edge, not 4wd. Also any suggestions on some good shocks would be nice.
  5. Tach going crazy

I have a 2002 Ranger edge. Sometimes when I let the clutch off the oil pressure guage goes hay wire, jumps all over the place. Is it time for a tune up of my truck or does anyone have any suggestions on what it could be. I change the oil regularly about every 4500 miles.
  6. Lights not working

I have a 2002 ranger and am having lighting problems. I recently was having problems with my power windows not working. The switches on drivers side wouldnt work, but the passenger side worked. So I replaced the switch on the driver side and it seems to have fixed it....but....now I have no...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad