• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by marz68

1. stud size 2008 sport

So what size studs does my truck take? 2008 ranger 3.0 sport. I'v heard 1/2-20 with 0.57 knurl and also 1/2-20 with 0.62 knurl. So which one is it? Thanks
  2. 2008 torsion lift

So I just picked up a 2008 sport 3.0 that I would like to lift from the front. I read that in 2008 ford lowered the front for handling and aerodynamics so now it looks crapy!!! I want to lift it back up by cranking on the torsion bars, is this bad? All it would be doing is lifting the truck...
  3. Custom Explorer Chassis Build

Yeah its the balljoint cup.....thanks for the info makes sence.
  4. Custom Explorer Chassis Build

So sweet!!! One question? How do you keep the ring for the balljoint from shrinking when you put heat on it(weld) I did that once and the ring shrunk and I couldnt thread the balljoint back in there. Thanks
  5. just started a 3/4 drop

Heres the lates! I fixed the cab sagging that SLIM pointed out, looks better. I cut one round of coil to level it out with the rear....the ride did get a tiny bit bouncy but not bad. I bought some explorer center caps for the steelies! I like that taxicab look LOL! The grill was painted flat...
  6. just started a 3/4 drop

Here's a better shot from each side. Flat black rims or semi black. I like how it looks here, just needs to go 1 1/2" lower in the front.
  7. just started a 3/4 drop

Haha! yeah it's a 1" bd. I need to shim the cab a lil bit:icon_welder:
  8. just started a 3/4 drop

I cant make up my mind on what looks better on the wheels. What do you guys think flat black or semi-gloss?
  9. just started a 3/4 drop

Are there any nice looking mirrors for these trucks? I would like to remove the elephant ears and put something like explorer mirrors or newer ranger mirriors.
  10. just started a 3/4 drop

Anybody know on a extra cab ranger how much the carrier bearing needs to be moved when doing a flip kit? I know they sell the spacer but i would rather make it at home.
  11. just started a 3/4 drop

Here are my two rangers.
  12. Custom Explorer Chassis Build

Thats a sweet frame! kinda looks like the one under my 68 minus the bad ass rear setup you put on it. The front bag mounts reminded me of my old frame, I also cut the spring mount in half and mounted the bag mount the same. You got some skills!!:icon_thumby:
  13. just started a 3/4 drop

Thanks for all you help guys. Here it is sitting on the bump stops in the rear. Here it is ready for the mini notch.
  14. just started a 3/4 drop

The reason I sak is because the extenders I talk about are offered for the 68 f100 dropped ibeams.
  15. just started a 3/4 drop

The rear is just a flip kit and mine also sits on the bump stop but I will be notching and baggin the rear cause I like it low!:icon_thumby:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad