• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by marsack19

1. marsack19

Toyo Koygo (TK5) shifter has lots of free play, looking for rebuild kit or such.

https://core-shifters.com/collections/shifters-for-ranger/products/core-shifter-w-hurst-stick-for-ford-ranger-bronco-ii-1983-1987-tk5 this is the fancy one if your interested
  2. marsack19

damn these shifters

damn these shifters
  3. marsack19

Toyo Koygo (TK5) shifter has lots of free play, looking for rebuild kit or such.

Yeah sure I’ll do 100 if that’s okay with you. thank you for the quick reply! Are you near NC? But before you waste $100, have you tried finding the bushing that sits in the receiver? It should look like this:
  4. marsack19

I have the same one I called the company and they got one for me it’s work a try with allstategear. but I have a question for you because I’m having an issue finding a shifter that fits mine! Core Shifters on eBay and they have their own site it fit mine… well sort of there’s two extra pieces on...
  5. marsack19

ANGY

ANGY

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad