• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Manger_95

1. Transmission questions 95 B2300

So I own a 95 Mazda B2300, 2.3L with the 5spd transmission, today out of nowhere, just normal driving, all of a sudden my truck started making a bad rattling noise that sounds like it may be coming from the transmission, it doesnt do it when I'm idle, in neutral or coasting, only when I put it...
  2. New from WA

Hey all, New to this forum and new to Ford. I'm a Mopar guy at heart (no hate lol) but I couldn't pass up the deal I got on my new Mazda B2300, nicknamed Manger, that I got last week. I hate to admit but I have fallen in love with this little truck. If my grandpa found out I not only own, but...
  3. New to Ford, questions.

Hey all, first off I'm new to this site and new to Ford. I'm a Mopar guy at heart but I couldn't pass up the deal on this little B2300, nicknamed Manger. I've fallen in love with this little truck though if my grandpa found out I love a Ford he'd disown me lol but anyways I've only had it about...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad