• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by mallard1123

1. truck beeps

i just bought a 96 rangers and when i shut it off it constantly beeps untill i get the key in a certain place and remove it slowly. it also starts with out the key does this mean i just need a new ignition
  2. More Power

what is something that i can do easily and kinda cheap to make my truck faster
  3. New Exhaust

i have 1990 2.9 and my exhaust sounds bad i was told i needed a new cadillac converter. What can i do to make it sound nicely but make it cheap
  4. Rear End

i have a 1990 ranger with a 2.9 manual trans how do i know what rear end to put in it i think my is going bad? Also is it hard to put one in?
  5. Tran Swap

my manual trans went bad in my 1990 ranger 2wd with the 2.9 it had the mitsu tranny what is another trans i can put in it considering i cant find this fm132 anywhere? Also what would i have to do if i put a different one in?
  6. Transmission HELP Please

i have a 1990 ranger with a 2.9 in it 2wd. i need a 5 spd manual trans for it. i have been looking hard for on with no luck mine is the mitsu fm132 any ideas where i could get one i live in michigan but im willing to pay for shipping and i don't want to spend alot i only paid $600 for the truck...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad