• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by low~n~blue

1. low~n~blue

My Build thread

HAHAHA TOO TRUE!! Well I can honestly say that if your brakes don't have these clips you will know about it haha
  2. low~n~blue

My Build thread

funny story (at least to me) Well still nothing much but did have a little laugh. I had the entire brake system replaced awhile ago and since then I had been having a mysterious rattle coming from the calipers. Took it back to the shop and they said they didn't hear it. SO i took them for a...
  3. low~n~blue

My Build thread

Thank you very much, this truck does have a special place in my heart. It's funny though, I hated the color when I first got it and now I won't buy another truck unless it is close to this color blue hahaha!
  4. low~n~blue

My Build thread

HAHA sorry guys truck hasn't had anything new except a windshield thanks to a rock hahaha. It's kind of sad but the truck will most likely be going to a new home in a few months. Looking to sell it and get something bigger. I looked into the prerunner stuff and to do it right would require I...
  5. low~n~blue

RaceRangers Build

The truck looked awesome. My buddy was reading it and said "holy shit look at this thing fly" and I was across the room and without even seeing it I was like " does it say to the moon on the door" hahaha
  6. low~n~blue

RaceRangers Build

Just saw this truck in this month's sand sports magazine. Wicked truck! Looked awesome at huckfest.
  7. low~n~blue

Let's see what's out there....

is there a build thread for this truck???? What's that smell......truck of the month maybe?? lol :)
  8. low~n~blue

Air Shocks?

Mine is a stepside so it won't fit. The quad is a tick over four feet wide with the extended arms and axle so it won't fit between the bed rails. HAHA i have tried many ways but it's a no go lol. Plus with it being lowered I need to keep weight out back, not over the rear axle or I'll be on bump...
  9. low~n~blue

Lowering My B3000

You can search the site and find a lot of info if you don't get much response. Nothing personally to you just this section gets this question on a weekly bases haha. DJM, the way to go. :icon_thumby:
  10. low~n~blue

Air Shocks?

I got it at Lowe's home improvement store. Its a Polar Bear, 8x4 bed. It weighs nothing but has good size tires compared to some of the ones around. They are around 800-1200 new I believe depending where you go but i've found them on craigslist way cheaper. Can't complain, the front and back of...
  11. low~n~blue

Found this truck on another forum

Found this truck and loved the short course style! Really different being lower as far as ride Height. Anyway just thought it was kool and I'd post it!
  12. low~n~blue

Air Shocks?

my vote is pick up one of these little trailers and then your good! haha plus then you can carry other stuff! haha
  13. low~n~blue

Air Shocks?

I run the chevy shackle to raise it up a little bit so it has a slight rake. Mine was bullied after the axle swap and good point about the axle flip. Totally spaced on that, i guess it would depend on how you lowered as putting a bag between a flipped axle and springs would only lower it more haha.
  14. low~n~blue

Air Shocks?

i don't know about air shocks but they make air bags that go in the back and have a nipple placed by the bumper and u can add air when hauling and keep them empty when your not so keep the nice ride. Super easy and really nice, have them on the diesel and makes ALL the difference. Thought about...
  15. low~n~blue

Help lowering 99 Ranger

I agree with what is being said, I would advise you not to cut your coils. Its true that it will lower the truck but your ride will suck and as with coil lifts/drops they are subject to change with droop. I would just buy the kit and do it the right way, it will save you money in the long run haha

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad