• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Low-Life1972

1. Low-Life1972

Front springs

Sorry to hear that man ! I hope that you got it worked out. There are a few good mech. out there but there hard to find, and if you do find a good one there backed up for days ! LOL
  2. Low-Life1972

Explorer axle on 2001 ranger

I have a 2001 XLT and i have seen around the net that people have put explorer rear-ends under them and it lowers it. Can it be done on mine and how much will it lower it ? Thanks for the help !
  3. Low-Life1972

Front springs

No he's not my mech.. I was getting new tires on and thats what he told me. I was not going to stand there an argue with a mech.. Most mech. think we are dumb asses.
  4. Low-Life1972

Front springs

Thanks for the help ! Now with the 3' drop coil springs i found will i have a prob. keeping the alinment or will it go out often ?
  5. Low-Life1972

Front springs

The bar with the boot on it is what i was told by the mech. ??? But thought that was what was used for the power steering to turn the wheels but i am no genuis by no means ! lol
  6. Low-Life1972

Front springs

Here it is .....
  7. Low-Life1972

Front springs

Ok, here is anthor ????? I found a place on-line that sells 3' drop coil springs for the front of my truck{2001 xlt}. The ??? i have is i have torrsion bars too and will that help with the elinment to stay in place better or does it matter. Yes i have coil springs and torrsion bars on my truck...
  8. Low-Life1972

Calling All Gen IV Owners

On the 1993 Nissan d-21 shocks in the back, what size drop will they work with ?
  9. Low-Life1972

crazythingsido2

Sorry i think that i posted this in the wrong place ! Sorry ya'll !
  10. Low-Life1972

crazythingsido2

Can anyone tell me what size tire size they are on his truck ? {215/75/15} and the center caps he has on there from that bronco are they snaped on with the lugnuts holding them on ? I have a set of steel wheels of a 2000 that are sloted and was woundering if them caps would work on my wheels...
  11. Low-Life1972

Front springs

Just a question here..........I know that you can buy 2 and 3 inch drop springs for my 2001 but is there a spring that you can use that is stock from another ford or whatever that can give you 2 inches. Thought about that today and couldnt come up with anything. Thanks for the help !
  12. Low-Life1972

Help with my 4/5 drop

Thanks guys for all your help ! ! ! I was planing with going with a 4/5 because it looks good. By the way Casper98 your truck looks da#m good dude ! Will post more on here with my progress.
  13. Low-Life1972

Help with my 4/5 drop

I have a 2001 ranger and i have 16 inch wheels and tires on it from a mustang. There is a gap of 5 1/2 inches in front and 6 1/2 inches in the back. Thats from top of wheel well to top of tire. On the 4/5 drop how close is it going to put to the tires and if i still have room to go what kind of...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad