• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by long distance ranger

1. "check engine" due to leaky fuel filler neck ????

I know that I need to replace my fuel filler neck because fuel leaks from the top of my tank when I fill it to the top. So, I have only been fillling it part way. I noticed this about four weeks ago. In the past two weeks, the "check engine" like has been intermittently coming on for about...
  2. Fuel leaking at top of tank when topped off

I topped off my fuel tank, which is how I normally fuel my truck. I heard and smelled fuel dripping under the truck. It was coming out at the top of the tank. It was not coming out where the nozzle goes in. Can I just not top off my tank and drive this thing for a few more months? Is the...
  3. leak at connection, newly installed pump

I just put a new steering pump in my truck. I am having problems with a leak where the high pressure line connects to the pump. The hose had a white plastic ring, and I installed the new one that came with the pump. The leak is around the metal end of the steering hose where it goes inside of...
  4. cranks but not catching

hey. My problem "self healed", but I'm wondering what to look for next time. I drove about a mile to the store (engine semi-warm). When I came out, it cranked but wouldn't start. It was as if it was flooded, but it's fuel injected. I wiggled the wires and gave it a little gas. I kept...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad