• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by LivingOnTheEdge

1. 2001 Ford Ranger 4.0 Cat Delete

Ok So I know after reading that there is a few thread write ups on this and I have read them to no understanding. All I understand is this, I have a 2001 Ford Ranger Edge 4.0 with 2 pre cats and 2 cats. In the mass mix up of crap, there is 4 o2 Sensors, 2 upstream (before the precats) and 2...
  2. Ford Ranger Edge 4.0 SOHC oil pan gasket

So I recently purchased a 2001 Ford Ranger Edge 4.0 SOHC 4x2 Supercab. I have done quite a lot of the basic maintenance already and today I wish you attempt the oil pan gasket. Is there anybody else that has a 3.0 or 4.0 edge that has done this job and knows if there is any lifting of the motor...
  3. Anybody in Tampa Bay Florida

Is there anybody else in Tampa Bay Florida? I just purchased my first Ranger, a 2001 Ranger Edge 2wd 4.0. Looking for others in Tampa Bay Florida
  4. Newb

New member here from Tampa Bay Florida. Looking for others with Rangers to hang out with and get to know. I have a 2001 Ford Ranger Edge 2wd.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad