• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Live 2B OffRoad

1. Live 2B OffRoad

easter jeep safari 2011 ranger FourWheeler Mag

http://www.fourwheeler.com/eventcoverage/129_1108_45th_annual_moab_easter_jeep_safari/photo_05.html i googled it i searched it anyone have any info?
  2. Live 2B OffRoad

3.0 to 4.0 woes

first ill start by saying i didnt get off with this swap on the right foot. i didnt get a complete doner truck. ok so the specs 93 ranger 3.0 with a4ld was told the motor and what part of the harness i got are from a 94 explorer 4.0 a4ld bellhousing from 19?? broncoII 2.9 a4ld bellhousing...
  3. Live 2B OffRoad

Full-width Dana 44

im lost, how could a front d44 be used in the rear? and why woud it be so much weaker than if it was in the front? is it because he wants to use a HP? heh my mind is gone right now im sure someone will straighten me out.
  4. Live 2B OffRoad

Full width daily driver

i thought i had pics on trs somewere but i guess not. started like this first day wheeling legally at Tuttle Creek ORV then the poo hit the fan and i was addicted so shortly there after i got skyjacker 2inch coils, a set of bfg's on cragar 8s and added a leaf to the pack. i wheeled the piss...
  5. Live 2B OffRoad

Dana 30 SAS

i have put d35 from 94 explorer in a b2 and havnt had any problems. its got 31s and give HELL and it asks for more. but thats only 31s. my personal vehicle is a 93 ranger ex-cab with a HP D44. the HP set up has less deflection wich equals to more strength with the d35 is also a HP. idk about...
  6. Live 2B OffRoad

5.13s on a Torsen?

im currently building my 8.8 (31spline of course) and im havin difficulties getting the right gear pattern. to start: pinion shim stock 30 thousandths 30 thousandths on 5.13 gear mesh showed pinion to deep or close to carrier changed shim to 25 thousands gear mesh showed same, to close to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad