• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by limit_explore

1. 4.0 ohv wiring setup for rock crawler

the truck is still street legal, but its a trailer queen so im goin to only run headlights and brake lights. ive got all sorts of wiring issues with it, hence why i want to eliminate everything. hey guys, you know the story.. long time lurker now i need some help. ive got a 93 explorer crawler...
  2. 93 Explorer build

well since you guys have sooo much info here, thought id show of my exploader. ok so lil background info. my name is ryeder, and im 16. we have had our explorer since new. originally i got a 95 vw golf as my first car, but a friend got me to go with him to hollister in his b2 and my explorer...
  3. '93 Explorer: A4LD to FM146 swap?

Wondering if a '88-91 2.9L Bronco II FM146 will fit directly into a '93 4.0L Explorer? If not, what's needed to complete the swap? Have: - 4.0L flywheel - 4.0L clutch and pressure plate - '88-92 2.9L Bronco II FM146 - stock '93 Explorer transfer case - pedal cluster from donor B2 - 4.0L...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad