• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by lilwhteranger

1. lilwhteranger

99 ranger headlights dont work

well i have a 99 ranger. ive been workin on my interior for awhile. today i was pulling my dash. didnt pull it out yet. just bolts and the passenger airbag. but my headlights dont work now. the signals and tails work. also the high beams dont work. i checked the fuses. there all good. so could...
  2. lilwhteranger

Severed in the Southwest/ Dec. 6/ PHX, AZ

Severed Ties is putting on there Severed in the Southwest truck show. Dec. 6 at castles and coasters in AZ. I belive entry to show is $25. should be an awsome show. i'll post up the flyer.
  3. lilwhteranger

Arizona Ranger meet

its getting cooler outside now and i think its time for another meet. Hopefully the turnout will be much better with the cooler weather. Id like to do a meet in Mid November if not end of november. I have alot of work going on with the ranger. ive been getting a fair amount of intrest so far, so...
  4. lilwhteranger

mazda b electric cooling fans

im in need of an electric coolin fan. so I saw that the mazda b series trucks had em. so will they be a direct bolt on for my 99 ford ranger 2.5L.
  5. lilwhteranger

ARIZONA RANGER MEET AUGUST 30th

ALL rangers and mazdas. Lifted, lowered, Bagged, or stock. Come 2 the second meet of the year. Its gonna be August 30th (sunday) at the chandler fashion mall. Lower level sears parking lot at noon(12pm). So far we got 7 confirmed people. Looking for alot more. so i look forward to seeing alot of...
  6. lilwhteranger

Arizona Ranger Meet #2 thread

OK guys, I kno we could have done this meet about a month ago. But stuff came up and the heat was a major issue. Well ive been asked when our next meet is and thought bout setting up our 2nd meet of the year for later this month. Like August 30th (sunday). Gives time to let everyone know about...
  7. lilwhteranger

Arizona Ranger Meet #2 thread

OK guys, I kno we could have done this meet about a month ago. But stuff came up and the heat was a major issue. Well ive been asked when our next meet is and thought bout setting up our 2nd meet of the year for later this month. Like August 30th (sunday). Gives time to let everyone know about...
  8. lilwhteranger

Info on the 2nd Arizona Meet

heres wat we got so far 4 the 2nd meet. july 19th in chandler. and were working on a def. time and place. but it looks like 10am (cuz of heat) and maybe at firebird. and one of the guys is bringin a model out to pose wit da trucks. (dont ask me bout it, idk anything bout the model) but if...
  9. lilwhteranger

how do post pictures on here?

Im new on TRS. Can someone help me out? I need help uploading pictures. how do u upload pictures? And how do u make ur own pictures as a avatar? Thanks.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad