• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by lilred96

1. lilred96

drive shaft nut size? carrier bearing replacement

got a 96 supa cab with bad carrier bearing on d shaft I can get the 4 little bolts off the u joint and drop the shaft but what is the size of the big nut on the inside of the shaft that lets me gain acess to the bearing? And do i REALY need a puller? Please respond if you know i got to go to...
  2. lilred96

Thermostat Problem?

I was going to the store and before i left to go inside the store i heard a wierd bubling sound so i went inside cameback out i looked under the truck and i was leaking alot of coolant. i opened the hood and saw the overflow resivior ballooning and a 2 ft spary of coolant comming out of the pin...
  3. lilred96

Homemade Center Console

Well i did the bucket seat conversion about a year ago and have been ichin to get an explorer console but was allways low on money and i got fed up with it today so i made one by hand with limited tools too lol just a big ole wood saw I made a template out of cardboard first to see where the...
  4. lilred96

I just made a ram air intake

I have no clue if any one has posted this before but this DOES work If you investigate the "factory cold air intake" it channels towards an oval hole between the bumper and body underneath the headlamp but is Completely blocked off by 2 pieces of plastic, I removed those pieces and you can...
  5. lilred96

Easy cold air on budget!

I went to Advance Auto Parts today and bought a Spectre Cone filter not the ones that cost 27 dollars the cheaper one for 18 that doesnt have any chrome on it and no hose clamp Its red and doesnt have the hole on the end its the flat style anyway i went home a took the airfilter and airfilter...
  6. lilred96

Ranger 96 Pics

[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]what ya think?
  7. lilred96

Ranger owners in Kansas?

I live in Overland Park 83 and Metcalf any one close? Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad