• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by LiLRanger

1. Jeep Cj springs on a Ranger SAS?

Anyone know if a set of 4" Jeep CJ7 lift springs will work on a SAS on the front of my '83 single cab Ranger? I'm not sure of the spring rates required for this, or what the springs are rated for. I'll be using a Waggy Dana 44 front axle, and I know the width is off, but I can get around that.
  2. Portals

AFAIK, there are 2 companies making a "bolt-on" Portal axle set. Portal-Tech, and Axle Tech. Here is one of them. http://www.4wheeloffroad.com/techarticles/drivetrain/131_0908_axletech_bolt_on_portal_axles_dana_60_14_bolt/index.html
  3. spring perch question

SAS newb here. when you guys build perches for a SOA on, say a dana 44 axle that has one side cast into the diff housing, what do you do to offset the difference in height to the long tube side? pics or advice on finding the right perches would be appreciated. posted from my phone, so if it...
  4. quick rotor swap question

Ok I have a 92 Super cab Ranger that needs a new rotor (along with new pads :D) My buddy has a 83 ranger single cab that he wants to sell cheap. Question is, can I use the rotors off the 83 on the 92? Or should I just spend my Xmas bonus money on a new rotor and useful stuff, instead of toys...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad