• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by leumas12

1. If you're interested in getting a dog in CA

Check this place out. Its an animal control facility in Bakersfield. They unfortunately dont really try to get any of their animals adopted so most are euthanized :( Here is the news story: http://www.turnto23.com/news/3935600/detail.html And here is their site, where you can see a list of...
  2. Quick tail light question...

Hey guys i couldnt get a clear answer so anyway here it is: Are the tail light assemblies interchangable between a bronco II and ranger? (same era of course) Thanks! Sam
  3. weight of bronco II

Hey guys ive been looking around for this info but have come up empty. Anybody know how mucha BII weighs at each corner? I saw in one of the tech articles that a ranger weighs about 1000lbs at each front corner. Is that accurate for BIIs as well? How about the rear? Thanks! Sam
  4. dana44 front dana 60 rear.

Can definitely relate there. Though i just justified my 60 front by telling myself "now you wont have to pay to replace broken parts". Handling the weight of my DIY beadlocks and 39.5" tall tires has definitely convinced me that a 44 would have had no chance. And maybe if you stick to the mud...
  5. dana44 front dana 60 rear.

Didnt know that. Just to let you know and save yourself the trouble (and $$ in the long run): put the money for 60's in now. Unless you plan on doing NO wheeling with this truck, a dana 44 has no chance unless you put major $$$ into it. Im running 39.5" Iroks in my BII and im already...
  6. dana44 front dana 60 rear.

Personally i dont think id pay more than $200 for a set. Try junkyards (my local pick-your-part is half off this weekend) and classifieds/craigslist should have what you need. Dana 60 rears can sometimes be found for free on forums and stuff. :cool:
  7. dana 60?

Didnt think of that... If its the 16 spline then i agree, its a good boat anchor
  8. dana 60?

cheap but theyre pretty strong. selling it wont get much but putting it in the rear of a ranger is definitely a strength upgrade!
  9. Power steering pump power?

Hey everybody. Im planning a BII wheeler project that is gonna run 39.5x13.5 iroks, a full width dana 60, hydraulic assist, and most likely a locker of some kind. I was planning to run a power steering box out of a 1 ton pickup and i was just wondering if the stock '88 BII pump would be enough...
  10. New member in CA

Hey guys! My name is Sam, im living in San Jose, CA. 20 years old funding my project through a 20 hour a week internship (so progress is kinda slow). Ive got a 1988 Bronco two thats getting an extreme makeover (1 tons, doubler, 39.5" iroks, one link suspension). Its gonna be a trailered...
  11. Ford Dana 60: what year was the switch to balljoints

Alright well thats pretty definitive i guess haha. Thanks guys. Sam :icon_thumby:
  12. Ford Dana 60: what year was the switch to balljoints

That kinda says it all. I know the Billavista tech article on Pirate4x4 says Ford switched from kingpin to balljoints in 1991.5 but ive also heard that they didnt switch until 1993. I am getting hooked up with a 1992 front 60 so im trying to find out what i am getting exactly :) Im kinda...
  13. New guy, new project: 1988 BII wheeler

Extreme Bronco II build Hey guys im new around here and figure that i might as well introduce me and my project! The project is a 1988 Bronco II with the 2.9L v6 5 speed that i picked up for $700. Its gonna be a hardcore trail rig (all info you probably already got from the profile on the...
  14. Anybody have a Jegs roll cage?

Hi guys, i just got a 1988 Bronco II that im turning into a hardcore trail rig and i know im gonna need a roll cage! I dont have a nice tubing bender or anything so i was wondering if anybody has pictures of one of the Jegs Ranger roll cage kits? Let me know what you think of em if youve got...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad