• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by LBPete

1. Radiator Upgrade

The radiator in my 2000 flex fuel 3.0 has developed a crack on the top of the right side plastic tank. It seems like a very odd place for it to crack but after 130k miles, anything can happen. I'd like to replace it with a two row radiator to increase the cooling capacity. I'm not looking for...
  2. Another iPod Thread

I have a 2000 XLT with the factory radio combo - Radio/CD/Cassette. On the back of the radio are two connectors. The rectangular connection on the right in the picture connects the speakers and power. The wiring diagram for this connector is available elsewhere on this site. The square...
  3. Quick and Dirty Floor Jack Trans Adaptor

I had to pull the 4R44E transmission out of my 2000 Ranger. I called around to rent a trans jack to find the local rental places weren't open on weekends. Like they say necessity is the mother of adventure, I started looking at my floor jack and what I had laying around in the garage. The...
  4. Another Vulcan Oil Pan Gasket Thread

Hi all. I'm new to the forum so please be kind. I have a 2000 Ranger 2wd coil spring flex fuel V6 that I bought recently. It's racked up 130k miles. I recently discovered it has the herniated oil pan gasket syndrome. I've done a lot of investigation on the web and see a classic tastes...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad