• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Lauchlin

1. 2010 motor cutting out

I cleaned every thing around the throttle shaft it was very clean to start with but it made no difference's ....I forgot to mention fuse 44 popped just before this started i replaced it and cutting out started ......
  2. New member from BC .

I can see your point its not up for sale yet but soon and i will use the for sale section thanks
  3. New member from BC .

It's got 3 small dings in it now all happened in 2 weeks and no rust .........
  4. New member from BC .

Thanks it has only has 75000 km on it
  5. 2010 motor cutting out

No i have not done that it seem like it electrical and i have change all the relay ...I will clean the throttle in the morning you never know and thank you
  6. New member from BC .

The truck is a 4x4 with a AT/and a 4 liter 2010
  7. 2010 motor cutting out

New idle air control valve
  8. 2010 motor cutting out

I have a 2010 b 4000 with 65000 km on it starts and runs fine after a few min around 5 to 10 the motor stalls at any speed but starts right back up then any were from 3 to 10 min cuts out again ? Dose not any codes and new parts just replace are fuel pump, Cam sensor ,Coil pack .....was going to...
  9. New member from BC .

Looking for info on my Mazda its been in my family from new .Its been sitting most its life so low mileage seem to have a few issues so i want to fix it up before i sell it

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad