• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by kris97ranger

1. kris97ranger

Chance

so i guess i need to re introduce myself... been on here for forever but never really posted in the last few years. this is my most current ranger 1996 4.0 auto ext cab on 2003 super duty tons, hybrid cage, beadlocks, 39s, chevy 64s, 300'000km of goodness on the motor, welded diffs front and...
  2. kris97ranger

RaceRangers Build

that makes way more sense
  3. kris97ranger

RaceRangers Build

sorry but your couch broke?
  4. kris97ranger

RaceRangers Build

Whats your instagram race ranger?
  5. kris97ranger

Explorer sport build

Its about time. Found xmls wanna drive to quebec? Lol
  6. kris97ranger

country slicker build

Alright a little back story, my gf bought a 94 ranger to dd bit the bed was garbage so she sent me to get a parts truck for her (silly girl.. ill explain later) Came home with this 97 3.0 stepside for $800 its already on 38.5 boggers Used to be so clean... lol Probably coulda put fenders...
  7. kris97ranger

RaceRangers Build

Oh i was i just going by post #1308 where he said they went crazy and got a 418ci windsor making 500 hp
  8. kris97ranger

RaceRangers Build

I thought he swapped out to a 351 thats now a 418
  9. kris97ranger

Explorer sport build

Thats why you need to trim the housing back some. About halfway though the leaf pad
  10. kris97ranger

Explorer sport build

you can still do radius arms if you want. Trim the leaf perch back about halfway through it reweld the tube to the housing and get weld on wedges from bronco graveyard. Same as Kyle M did. I know it wont help the drive shaft but it will help everything else
  11. kris97ranger

RaceRangers Build

I cant remember the name but theres also a coating you can do inside the block that lets oil drain back faste
  12. kris97ranger

Explorer sport build

Ever get ahold of the sawzall to start chopping shit out?
  13. kris97ranger

d60s and 35" boggers

Its not on a ranger but i run 35s on my f350 and its not horrible diff wise just need to pick your lines properly. Id do dana 60 front and a 14 bolt rear with 15 bolt shave kit. If you dont wanna shave it do a sterling 10.25. You know you will end up on bigger then a 35" tire.
  14. kris97ranger

16" rims for a 94 4wd ranger

Im looking for a stock set of rims to fit my gfs truck. I had a ranger b4 and i know they are a 5x4.5 lug pattern but I'm trying to find stock 16s to toss on temporarily. I read the tech section and i know mustangs, explorers, fusions, sport tracs etc fit lug wise but does anyone know of any...
  15. kris97ranger

RaceRangers Build

this thing is friggin sweet. but i have to say the old bumper looked 10000x better

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad