• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by KornTruck2

1. KornTruck2

Gem module failing?

So basically, i can find the driver side door wire, grab a meter, one side to ground, one side to the trigger. I should be able to close the switch and i should get tone?
  2. KornTruck2

Gem module failing?

When i got this truck running, the ac compressor kept going on and off. I ended up unplugging the compressor. My heater control was in its off position, and the ac Compressor was shown to be on.
  3. KornTruck2

Gem module failing?

so these inputs listed, i can check these input wires like dry contacts? I dont want to push voltage just yet. But i should be able to locate the door triggers, see if i am getting some signal from a few common points? I am still positive its the gem, wont be here for a week so i am just sitting...
  4. KornTruck2

Gem module failing?

The dome light does not work from the roll up nor the over ride switch. I took my scanner to my 99 ranger, i was able to get into that gem module no problem and commanded several commands based off the programming, door ajar, chime, wiper, courtesy lights and parking lights. When i did the same...
  5. KornTruck2

Windshield wipers not returning to bottom

I had a bunch of 25 year old relays failing..
  6. KornTruck2

2.3L ('02-'11) 2004 ranger 2.3 water pump leak-ish

At this point, i got it running enough to drive it while i prep it for a fusion 2.5 swap with a turbo. Whyyyyy not…
  7. KornTruck2

I went as far as to make a clay casting of the damage, made lets call it, an internal plug. I made a few molds and eventually was able to plaster cast my plug with aluminum. I made a bridge of sorts to hold the plug into place. It works of course…
  8. KornTruck2

So i found the problem. They ran stop leak i think and erroded the engines cooling passages. Just when i think it cant get any worse, i get a hair brained idea for repair
  9. KornTruck2

Gem module failing?

So i think i got a truck with a bad gem. I got basic functions like window up/down, power door locks, but no ding from the key, no ding when you leave the lights on, i dont have any interior courtesy lighting amd my wipers dont work along with the washer pump. Does anyone have a gem module...
  10. KornTruck2

I dont think there will be parts like that left over. The last one i saw had been ran over by a semi the looks of it. Like a bedless ranger
  11. KornTruck2

The truck i found for parts had the whole rear wiped out, insurance total out.
  12. KornTruck2

Rolled it, body swap?

If you were close to illinois, i have your solution
  13. KornTruck2

I may buy a total truck from copart and strip the motor out, i found one
  14. KornTruck2

Thats a focus engine, a bunch of parts need to be swapped. I did call them yesterday
  15. KornTruck2

Manual Transmission Compatibility

Yea yea yea, i got breifly got excited, fa king ford and their bellhousing bs

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad