• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Kona

1. Kona

91 without rear sway bars?

Funny things happen when the front bar goes away ...lol
  2. Kona

D35 Teardown - spring perch bolt removal

As for a deep socket , get a normal deep 1 1/8 impact socket , measure how much threads you have to cut off to make it fit and GO
  3. Kona

Drivetrain thumping

I did just get brand new tires , a suggestion was separation so I will throw other tires on and check
  4. Kona

Drivetrain thumping

Hey folks, my 91 Ranger 4x4 (4.0L ) just started making a uneven thumping noise at speeds over 25 mph / 40 kph , seems like it is inline with the transmission bell housing (thus posting here ) though a little under the front floor.. No sound at any rpm in 1st 2nd or neutral , sound is there...
  5. Kona

Wanted: Coil Spring Measurements When Installed (Stock & Lifted)

91 SuperCab, Warn ish fr bumper w/winch , custom rear tube bumper . 4" radius arm bracket , stock arms , Skyjacker 6" drop brackets on the 4" holes, Skyjacker 136 6" springs at 14.5" . Truck does weigh pretty much 5000 lbs normal daily setup.
  6. Kona

Anyone seen these locking D35/D44 spindle nuts?

Dana 35 keywat is shit because it is threads not solid , I have a pile of screwed spindles in my scrap pile
  7. Kona

2020 Ford Ranger FX2 Now Available To Order

Should have told him how much horses the 4 had :yahoo:
  8. Kona

EEC relay electrical issue

Holy crap, had the exact same thing happen with the added value of a brand new , DOA relay with the same fault as the one in the truck. I ended up re routing the ground, replacing the ignition switch and using a spare ecu relay socket and then buying a relay from a different supplier. This...
  9. Kona

Did my C- clip eliminator break my axle?

Hi, I have a LockRite in the D35 in my Ranger , did the c clip eliminator with a internal spring 1 year ago, it blew out the dust cap so I tried the external spring type. Was out doing light/ moderate fire road/creek bed wheeling and heard a binding sound, went to move the truck forward and the...
  10. Kona

time to regear 4.56 or 4.88??

I am running 33's and 4.56 .... works out to about 3.80 , I would run 4.88 with 35's for sure!
  11. Kona

Lil Ranger that could

I posted a video a little while ago of my truck climbing a nice rock , well apparently I made it look to easy so some import folks had to make it look hard , and not apparently succeed. So for your viewing pleasure 2 Toyota's make it look hard.
  12. Kona

INFO Membership Map

Note to all , it seems late additions go to page 2 and are not visable (and vise versa ) on the 1st page.
  13. Kona

Computer issues... resolved

Had a "new to me" engine , came with a computer & chip ( built engine) chip was kind of flaky. Tried it in my spare computers, had other issues with it that I lately resolved, but the poor economy and lessened power persisted. A parts yard had a sale , what the hell , ecm $20 , so bought one for...
  14. Kona

Ranger on the Rocks

Love the lockers "][/URL][/URL]
  15. Kona

I Hate Ford, I would buy this in a heartbeat!

PR videos for the World Ranger, seems like a damn fine truck. http://www.ford.com.au/commercial/ranger#overlay=1248923755523

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad