• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by kissofdeathracing

1. Cheapest place for new shackles

Hey I've been gone a few months and the other day one side of my right rear spring shackle snapped my dad welded it back together but now the other side of that shackle is bent and cracking. So I was wondering what place was the cheapest to but new shackles from? my original hopes were to get...
  2. Anyone know about these adjustable rear shackles?

Hi I was wondering if any one had any input or have ever used these? I found them at autozone for 16 bucks so was just looking for some input I put the link in for autozone's website so you can see what I mean thanks...
  3. Thoughts on using a 1968 VW frame head for basis of bumper?

ok so ive been giving some thought to building a new bumper for my ranger one thst i could possibly mount a winch on and to build brush guard and what-not off of. Funds are tight and i was digging my motorcycle out of the shed and found one of the spare frame heads from when my dad was building...
  4. Shock question

ok so im thinking of adding another 2in of lift im already at 2 and wantvaround 4 so i figured i should prob change the shocks out too (they would need to be longer right) a po added the first lift and the shocks look stock and alittle worse for wear. So i was wondering if using shocks for an 88...
  5. best way to do plugs wires and dizzy cap?

Im wondering what would be the best way to replace the spark plug wires and the dizzy cap on my 88 2.9L cuz I noticed the dizzy is covered by the intake plenum do I have to take the intake off or is there an easy way to do it that Im to thick to see?
  6. Anyone looking for a diesel tow rig?

Hi Im not sure if posting this right place sorry if Im not. So I am trying to sell my 1994 GMC 2500 Suburban with the 6.5L Turbo Diesel. It has a custom straight pipe exhaust the only real draw back is that its 2wd which sucks around here cuz it only is comfortable driving in spring and summer...
  7. Mountaineer springs?

ok so i see people talking bout using explorer springs on their rangers i was wondering would mountaineer springs work as well? My ex's mom has a 5.0 mountaineer in her driveway with a bad tranny and wants it gone so if they would work i will try to take it off her hands for parts and scrap the rest
  8. My foxy baby lol

After a bath Pre bath Quick interior only 2 racing seats no fancy stuff bare basics
  9. Whats a good quality inexpensive shock

Ok so looks like the shock on the left rear of my ranger is on the way out does anyone kno of a good quality shock that is relatively inexpensive? The truck is lifted looks to be about 2.5 or 3in previous owner did it thanks in advance
  10. Fresh meat from the northeast

Hey guys i just bought my first ranger its an 88 xlt 4x4 V6. Looks like im def gonna enjoy the site. I may have questions time to time as my only othe ford ive owned is my 85 mustang but it looks like im in the right place :). Me and the truck are from the woodland hell known as new hampshire lmao
  11. any good trails in southern nh?

I was wondering if anyone knew any good trails in southern nh especially the seacoast area. I know a few but want to expand on my trails thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad