• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Karu89

1. Karu89

fog/light bar noob questio

i'm out in the market for a set of lights to help out in bad weather for the area that i live in near buffalo ny any suggestions are welcome
  2. Karu89

rough running @ low RPMs

i have a 2001 3.0l non flex 5 speed with 222k miles and runs choppy from around 1000-1500 rpm during take off in 1st to sometimes in 4th gear. the choppiness is like it's not getting enough fuel. i'ev already replaced the fuel filter and the MAF is clean. any ideas what the problem could be.
  3. Karu89

01 ford ranger high pressure

i have the stock gauge setup for the oil pressure and for the past oh about a week the gauge been just a little above normal but last night driving from a friends house i noticed it's not around the middle where it should be but almost maxed out.... anyone got any ideas and it's not making any...
  4. Karu89

Need ideas for oil and air filters

hello i'm new to the forums here and this well be my first post so lets get to it.. i'm 27 still what most of you guys and gals would say young blood or wet behide the ears anyways i bought my mothers first new truck off of her that she bought back in 2001 a ford ranger XL V6 3.0L 5 speed that...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad