• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by JTothII

1. JTothII

’86 BRONCO II Build

’86 BRONCO II After trying to save up the money to embark on my quest to rebuild my Bronco II it has occurred to me that it just aint gonna happen. The financial requirements of the wife, the kids and life in general have forced me to put this project on the back burner for 14 years. There is...
  2. JTothII

4.0 mod question

which way to go....motor is from my '94 explorer for my '86 bronco II......should I go with stock pistons, 410 cam and ported 95tm heads....or OHC pistons, 410 cam and open chamber heads......also will these mods require an ECM "tune".....thanks in advance
  3. JTothII

anti lock brakes

has anyone swapped out anti lock brakes?????I'm transplanting motor trans frnt/rear axels from my '94 explorer to my '86 bronco II was wondering if anyone kept the anti locks?
  4. JTothII

'86 project

As you all know these project trucks are a matter of money and time....It looks like the time is finally here so i pulled my '86 out of the back of my garage where it's been since '97.....As for the money, it's sure to be painful.....my plans are....4.0,dana 35,8.8,duff 5.5 stage III,superrunner...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad