• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by JT1296

1. JT1296

98 3.0 bad coolant leak

Hey so kind of an emergency, I replaced the lower radiator hose because it tore and leaked and now the smallest hose on the new one that goes above the water pump is puking pretty bad, I've even tried black silicone paste to slow it down, I have no idea what that part is called but I need help...
  2. JT1296

98 ranger, replaced front brakes and now it clunks.

So I've been pretty busy fixing things on my truck, usually before they break (with the exception of my starter which I changed in a 711 parking lot because I was stranded) but the main point is I replaced my front brakes last weekend and ever since then my truck clunks going over bumps unless I...
  3. JT1296

Finally back! And in need of help.

Hey everyone! I haven't been on trs for a little while now and I just wanted to put a few things out there. So I have a 1998 ford Ranger 4x4 3.0 with 187xxx miles that I love, that has a whole laundry list of problems. The goal is to fix most of them before I ship off to boot camp (usmc) in...
  4. JT1296

Hi there! Need engine help pretty bad for my daily

So when i start my truck in the morning it starts and idles normal for a few seconds and then itll either sputter and die or itll chugg like its running on a 3 cylinders until it backfires and revs to 3000 rpms... The check engine light is on but when i had the guys at autozone scan it their...
  5. JT1296

Hello from Colorado!

My names Jacob but my friends call me JT, and I recently got my ranger. I was looking for a forum and site that had some info on building up these trucks and he recommended TRS. I have a 1998 ranger 3.0l 4x4 (unlucky I know) but I love it and hope to be a productive member of the community and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad